Next Thursday, May 11th, I will be hosting a Small Business Day event, featuring a presentation from Lehigh University's Small Business Development Center. The event is FREE and features resources for current small business owners and those who aspire to own their own business. Additional information will be provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration. If intrested, please fill out the registration form, which can be found at the bottom of this page and either e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Makala Ashamar in my Lehigh Valley office at (610) 770-3498. You must be registered in order to attend.
SMALL BUSINESS DAY - May 11, 2017
Northampton Community College's Fowler Family Southside Center, Room 605
511 E 3rd Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
The day's events feature:
- First Step: Determining and Starting Your Business -- 9:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Finding Funding for Your Business -- 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
"Small Business Loan? Equity Investment? Personal Loan? Crowdfunding? Come to this seminar to learn more about which funding sources are available, and which ones are the right fit for your business." - Presented by Robert Mineo, SBDC Financing Program Assistance Director
- International Trade and Government Contracting Panel -- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Presented by: Cora Landis, International Trade Program Director
- Brett Smith, SBDC Government Marketing Program Consultant
- Tony Ceballos, U.S. Commercial Service Philadelphia
REMEMBER: If you're interested in attending please fill out the attached registration form and e-mail it to email@example.com or fax it to Makala at (610) 770-3498.
- (66.1 KBs)