What: Congressman Dent's 2014 Job Fair
When: Saturday, June 21st, 10am to 2pm
Where: Kutztown University, O'Pake Fieldhouse (connected to Keystone Hall)
15200 Kutztown Road, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
The Job Fair will feature prominent employers from our area seeking talented and capable workers for a diverse range of positions. Job seekers from all educational and professional backgrounds are welcome.
There will also be informative, skill-building services, such as resume writing and interview advice, for those entering or re-entering the job market.
If you or someone you know is currently in search of employment, I hope to see you there. As always, the Job Fair is free to attend, and there is no need to RSVP. However, attendees may want to arrive early. Don’t forget to bring copies of your resume and a pen to fill out applications!
If you have any questions, please contact my Lehigh Valley office by email or by phone at 610-770-3490.
Employers who will be in attendance:
- Adecco Staffing, USA
- Allied Personnel Services
- Andesa Services
- Arcadia Recovery Bureau, LLC
- Army National Guard
- ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc.
- B.Braun Medical Inc.
- Berks County Veterans Affairs
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareerLink Berks County
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Community First Fund
- Community Services For Children
- Coordinated Health
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- Creditsafe USA Inc.
- DELtaura USA Inc.
- Easton Coach Company
- EBC Printing
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
- HCR ManorCare
- Kistler O'Brien Fire Protection
- L&J Transportation Companies, Inc.
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- Lehigh Country Club
- Lehigh Heavy Forge Corp.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Lincoln Technical Institute
- Lutron Electronics Company Inc.
- McCann School of Business and Technology
- Milham Ford Toyota Scion
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Offix Systems
- PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- PA State Civil Service Commission
- Pennsylvania State Police
- PetSmart Distribution Center
- Power & Industrial Air Systems, Inc.
- PPL Corporation
- Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railroad
- Samuel Adams Pennsylvania Brewery
- Sands Bethlehem
- Silliker Inc.
- Spherion Staffing
- SPLAT- A Family Art Studio
- T & M Associates
- TCR New Vitae, Inc.
- The Hartford
- Trifecta Technologies
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Wal-Mart Stores
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Wilkes Barre VA Medical Center
Skill Building Workshops by PA CareerLink® Berks County:
How to Complete Job Applications Effectively
10:30 am – 11:15 am
Job Interview Tips
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
If your business is interested in participating in the Job Fair, please fill out this registration form and return it to my office by June 13th.
*In response to feedback received from constituents following previous Job Fairs, we will only be able to accommodate employers seeking to hire full-time or part-time workers. Tables will not be offered to multi-level marketing companies or any firms that require an initial financial investment from a prospective employee. Thank you for respecting the wishes of the job seekers from the 15th Congressional District.
I hope to see you there!